TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Rush Escape Game Pty Ltd; trading as Rush Escape Game (referred to here as “Rush Escape Game”, “our”, “us”, “we”) is a supplier of amusement game services and facilities, including but not limited to all customer “escape game” entertainment, and associated activities, provision of amusement game facilities (the facilities). All dealings with Rush Escape Game will be on these terms of trade (Terms) unless otherwise agreed in writing by Rush Escape Game. By making a booking or using the facilities at the Rush Escape Game venue it is deemed that you understand and accept the Terms.
- CONDITION OF ENTRY: You read, accept, and comply with, the Terms and Conditions of Rush Escape Game and sign a waiver prior to using our facilities.
- GAME SERVICE: You understand that the amusement game service is intended to be an intellectual challenge for your entertainment, and is not intended to test your physical abilities in any way. You understand that you may interact with your environment, but the game does not require or involve any physical challenges, and therefore excludes the use of excessive force and activities such as running, jumping, climbing or striking, or any other physical activity that may cause damage or harm to people or property.
- LIABILITY: You agree not to abuse, or use excessive force to handle items in the facility. You accept liability for the cost of any damage to the facility caused by you as a participant (for example but not limited to damaging, misplacing or modifying passwords on pad locks) or caused by you to another person’s property. Rush Escape Game is not responsible for loss or damage to your property.
- INDEMNITY: Rush Escape Game, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependents, or your legal representatives for personal injury suffered by you due to the amusement game services and facilities not being supplied with due care and skill or not being reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Rush Escape Game. Subject to the above you accept all risks and hereby waive the right to sue Rush Escape Game, and you release, discharge, and indemnify Rush Escape Game, its employees, directors and agents from any claim, action, demand or proceeding which may be made by you or on your behalf or by other parties for, or in respect of, or arising out of any injuries, loss, or damage caused as a consequence of your attendance at Rush Escape Game or by the use of our amusement game facilities.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Without the permission of Rush Escape Game you agree not to disclose any videos, photos or any other business or technical information that Rush Escape Game considers to be confidential, for example but not limited to the game flow, elements used, disclosed to you directly or indirectly, in writing, orally or visually.
- COPYRIGHT: You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, transfer, distribute, or sell information that Rush Escape Game considers confidential (in whole or part) without prior consent from Rush Escape Game.
- REFUSE ENTRY: Rush Escape Game reserves the right to refuse entry to use our facilities to you, if it is deemed that you are a danger to yourself, the Rush Escape Game staff or other customers.
- HEALTH CONDITION: If you are in poor health or impaired by medical conditions that could be worsened by the use of the Rush Escape Game facilities, you will not be allowed to use our facilities as matter of precaution. You are also responsible for managing your own safety and if in doubt, should consult a Rush Escape Game team member or medical professional.
- MEDICAL TREATMENT: You authorise Rush Escape Game to take all steps that are reasonably necessary in the event of personal injury and you agree to cover any costs of emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- REFUNDS: No refund on confirmed bookings, or purchased vouchers, or in case of no-show.
- BOOKING ON OTHERS’ BEHALF: When booking on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that person so that person shall be bound by the same Terms as you.
- UNDER 16: An authorised guardian must supervise children under the age of 16 at all times during the use of any of the facilities at the Rush Escape Game venue. The guardian responsible for any child is bound by the Terms on the child’s behalf.
- SAFETY SIGNS: You must adhere at all times to all safety signs displayed, or other directions of Rush Escape Game, through the Rush Escape Game facility.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: You give Rush Escape Game consent to use video surveillance to assist with the game flow when necessary, and claim if necessary for damages caused to the property or the facilities of Rush Escape Game.
- TEAM PHOTOS: When you allow Rush Escape Game to take team photos, for example at the end of the game, you consent for us to use these photos for promotional purposes, for example but not limited to uploading it to social media websites.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUGS: You will not be allowed to participate in any escape game activities if reasonably considered, by Rush Escape Game, to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- FOOD AND DRINK: Food or drink must not be consumed whist engaging in the amusement game activities.
- MOBILE PHONES: Mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in the escape game activities.
- DANGEROUS ITEMS: No dangerous items, sharp objects, lighters or matches are permitted into game facilities.
- SMOKING: Strictly no smoking at the Rush Escape Game facilities.