IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website
When making a booking on our site you are asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your booking.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you are making a booking, responding to a survey or to marketing communication on our Site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you are making a booking, responding to a survey or to marketing communication,or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or occasionally other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All bookings managed by Bookeo and the payments are processed through Paypal, therefore no information is stored or processed on our servers. While all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted by the latest cutting-edge consumer protections technologies, before disclosing your personal information on any of these websites, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using these Web sites and their privacy
Do we and 3rd party services use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled and it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, in the unlikely event that some features are degraded, you can still make a booking over the telephone.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within two business days or as soon as reasonable.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to bookings.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Rush Escape Game
Suite 4 - 230 Toorak Rd, South Yarra, VIC, 3141
Last Edited on the 15th of November 2014